Deb co-designed and participated in the panel, Climate Action: Designing with Policy in Mind, at Royal Roads University in BC, Canada.
Deb worked with the team led by Dr. Robin Cox at Royal Roads University in Victoria, BC, Canada to co-design and participate in a panel that brought together different positionalities, experiences, and contexts in a conversation around climate change mitigation and adaptation policy work.
- Robin Cox, Adaptation Learning Network, Royal Roads University
- Beth Gibbons, American Society of Adaptation Professionals
- Kyla Milne, Climate Change Unit, Nova Scotia Environment
- Graeme Reed, Assembly of First Nations
- Teika Newton, Climate Action Networkj
CLEAR Team Members:
- Deb L. Morrison, Presenter
Cox, R., Gibbons, B., Milne, K., Morrison, D., Newton, T., & Reed, G. (2021). Climate Action: Designing with Policy in Mind. Invited panel discussion, Adaptation Learning Network, Royal Roads University, BC, Canada. Held on June 8, 2021, virtually.